This feature is only available in JackDB Enterprise.
Configuring system limits
This settings page contains many of the configurable system limits in JackDB:
- Number of rows retrieved (default: 5000)
- Number of columns retrieved (default: 256)
- Number of rows exported (default: 100000)
- Number of columns exported (default: 256)
- Maximum size of a copied file (default: 100MB)
- Maximum size of an uploaded file (default: 100MB)
- Maximum size of an imported file (default: 100MB)
Changes to these system limits will immediately affect your JackDB installation. If you’re not sure how to configure these limits, you can use Reset defaults to bring them back to their original values.